Mobile devices for working on-site!
In addition to our fixed workstations, we also offer mobile devices so that you can use modern AutoID technologies flexibly within your business or at your customers’ locations.
Our mobile devices are integrated into your existing internal business software environment and support a range of processes regardless of location.
There are unlimited use cases: access detailed product or system information via barcode or NFC, automatic text recognition (OCR) for improved maintenance logs, on-site photo documentation and much more.
In combination with a cloud solution, you can implement features such as providing your customers with access to details about your products or goods movements. Our mobile solutions provide for example support during the on-site installation of products (assembly instructions, working information, etc.), when investigating warranty claims as well as inspecting whether goods are genuine and protecting your brand.
All of our solutions are also suitable for devices such as smartphones and tablets. Our modern RFID inventory solution Asset Sheriff also makes use of mobile handheld devices.
We with well-known manufacturers to ensure that we are able to deliver the best hardware to meet your requirements. Whether it’s smartphones, tablets, handhelds or industry-grade rugged devices with a high IP protection class – whether waterproof, dustproof or impact-resistant, for use with NFC, RFID, barcodes, etc. – we will deliver the perfect product for your business and provide software that is tailored to your processes.
Mobile device with a customised application optimally adapted to your processes. Tablet, handheld or smartphone, depending on requirements in combination with barcode scanner, RFID reader, NFC reader, camera, etc.
Our mobile devices for flexible working and absolute reliability on the go!
- Record maintenance logs directly for an object
- Straightforward integration of our devices in your company
- Control your processes from anywhere
- Information available anywhere and at any time
- Quickly create photos and documentation
- Search functionality by using RFID
State-of-the-art warehouse logistics in the high rack warehouse at Krenhof
- No handling errors due to fully automatic booking of incoming and outgoing goods as they are loaded
- Web application for a complete system overview
- Transport containers automatically booked to the correct location
- 7,000 storage locations in a high rack warehouse of approx. 2,000 sqm and up to 12 m in height
- RFID system with vehicle terminal
- Logging and tracking of all bookings
VOLKER KNAPPCEO primtec GmbH
A tugger train solution for EVG
- Vehicle terminal and mobile device for controlling and operating
- Immediate notification of incorrect loads and wrong transport unit handling
- Articles are brought to the required assembly position at the right time
- Automatic localisation of the tugger train
- Route visualisation for loaded transport units
- 8 factory buildings, 90 assembly areas, 21 stations
RFID technology boosts the fully automatic warehouse at implantcast
- All implantcast products are labelled with RFID transponders
- Bulk scanning of up to 150 products per shipping unit
- Automatic registration of warehouse movements through an RFID gate
- Immediate booking of all products in handling units
- Direct interface to the fully automated warehouse and ERP systems
- Project partner: Knapp AG
MANUEL MATJASProject Manager Knapp AG
Scanning vehicles using an RFID gate on each training circuit of ÖAMTC
- Automatic detection of vehicles during driver safety training
- Installed on photo stations on training circuits
- Direct association of images to the driver of the vehicle
- Detecting vehicles as they pass with speeds of up to 70 km/h at least
MICHAEL MALLYCEO primtec GmbH
Interactive user experience in the visitor centre at the EU parliament in Brussels
- 3,000 sqm of exhibition space
- More than 2 million visitors since opening
- 700+ media guides
- EU-wide tender
- Automatic localisation of media guides and targeted interaction with visitors while exploring the exhibition
- Near-field technology provides detailed information on specific exhibits