Control and monitor your systems using our Industrial IoT Devices.
“Internet of Things” technology enables communication between different autonomous systems. On stand-alone devices for example predefined processes can be automatically executed without any further human input, or data can be autonomously captured and recorded.
Our intelligent IIoT devices make it possible to easily extend internal business processes using plug-and-play and thus enhance your options for integrating a wide range of devices such as RFID readers, barcode scanners, sensors, I/Os and much more. The devices execute the specified workflows that you can individually design and dynamically configure in real time.
Alongside automation, control and monitoring, the use of our IoT systems assist for example in material flow control and quality control within your production process.
The autonomous systems allow automatic recognition, storage and processing of acquired data on your server or in the cloud. Evaluation and analysis is performed centrally via a modern web frontend.
Our devices can be used both directly at any point in your production line or connected via LTE at remote stations. If required, they can be equipped with touchscreens to enable simple interaction and visualisation or may be delivered as industry-grade rugged devices with a high IP protection class. Especially for highly available and production-critical systems we offer a reliable solution.
Our IoT Devices help your business in a straightforward and innovative way!
- Automation, control and monitoring of your systems
- Simple integration into existing systems
- Workflows can be designed individually and configured at runtime
- Dashboard for data analysis
- Modern cloud or server infrastructure
- Autonomous or meshed operating mode
Take advantage of the various possibilities to expand the processes in your company with our IoT devices.More information
State-of-the-art warehouse logistics in the high rack warehouse at Krenhof
- No handling errors due to fully automatic booking of incoming and outgoing goods as they are loaded
- Web application for a complete system overview
- Transport containers automatically booked to the correct location
- 7,000 storage locations in a high rack warehouse of approx. 2,000 sqm and up to 12 m in height
- RFID system with vehicle terminal
- Logging and tracking of all bookings
VOLKER KNAPPCEO primtec GmbH
RFID technology boosts the fully automatic warehouse at implantcast
One of the largest manufacturer of medical implants enhanced incoming and outgoing goods control in their automated Knapp AG warehouse with our solution.
Using our and our RFID gates, orders are now processed in a modern and flexible way that meets the highest quality standards. The customised process software allows the automated validation of expected articles including a check for expiration dates and logging and tracking of all bookings.
- All implantcast products are labelled with RFID transponders
- Bulk scanning of up to 150 products per shipping unit
- Automatic registration of warehouse movements through an RFID gate
- Immediate booking of all products in handling units
- Direct interface to the fully automated warehouse and ERP systems
- Project partner: Knapp AG
Project Manager Knapp AG
Scanning vehicles using an RFID gate on each training circuit of ÖAMTC
At Austria’s largest mobility club, ÖAMTC, our RFID gate solution automatically scans vehicles on practise runs in driver trainings.
Each participant receives a personalised transponder for the duration of the training session which is attached to the vehicle windscreen. The labelled vehicles are detected as they pass the gate on the training circuits. This works for speeds of up to 70 km/h at least.
Additionally, a picture of the scene is taken that can then be directly linked to the participant.
- Automatic detection of vehicles during driver safety training
- Installed on photo stations on training circuits
- Direct association of images to the driver of the vehicle
- Detecting vehicles as they pass with speeds of up to 70 km/h at least
CEO primtec GmbH
A comprehensive WMS solution for Coca-Cola HBC Austria
In the state-of-the-art production and logistics centre, we have introduced a modern WMS system including control centre and forklift guidance system to achieve a high throughput of goods and to optimise and automate storage-, removal- and return-processes. Several block storage areas as well as the area of the mobile racks are captured by our system. In order to optimally organise the pallet movements, various optimisation strategies are used at the same time, which are controlled and monitored by our system. Each forklift was easily upgraded with a forklift terminal and thus integrated into our system. All activities can be conveniently analysed and controlled on the browser via a modern dashboard. The information obtained, such as the real-time stock level or even a complete base data overview, enables efficient planning for procurement and production.
- Integration of all suppliers into the GS1 Upstream process
- Dynamic bearing attributes with validation
- Direct interface from the stacker to the mobile rack
- More than 500 pallet movements per day
- Optimised storage/removal strategies
- Project partners Still GmbH and GS1 Austria GmbH
ACHIM GASSER, ALEXANDRA THOMIK
Raw Material Supervisor
A tugger train solution for EVG
- Vehicle terminal and mobile device for controlling and operating
- Immediate notification of incorrect loads and wrong transport unit handling
- Articles are brought to the required assembly position at the right time
- Automatic localisation of the tugger train
- Route visualisation for loaded transport units
- 8 factory buildings, 90 assembly areas, 21 stations
Interactive user experience in the visitor centre at the EU parliament in Brussels
- 3,000 sqm of exhibition space
- More than 2 million visitors since opening
- 700+ media guides
- EU-wide tender
- Automatic localisation of media guides and targeted interaction with visitors while exploring the exhibition
- Near-field technology provides detailed information on specific exhibits