In-House developed to make your work easier!
Our RFID picking workplace is perfectly equipped for picking and packing your goods with the highest level of performance and free of handling errors. Our intuitive software clearly guides your employees throughout the whole packing process. Intelligent algorithms validate and ensure that the articles are booked to the right packing unit according to the order. Several hundred articles can be easily identified within a matter of seconds. It is not necessary to manually scan individual articles one after the other, thereby minimising human error.
Bulk reading using RFID reduces the number of work steps required and increases picking performance!
The intelligent setup of the table and accurate scanning only at the defined reading areas at the workplace allow parallel working at several packing stations next to each other. No false readings of items from other workplaces nearby. Straightforward integration into fully automated warehouses and ERP systems is possible using our versatile interfaces. Current stock levels are automatically updated, creating an optimal prerequisite for efficient warehouse logistics.
The sophisticated design allows simple, ergonomic operating procedures and reduces employee workloads. User-friendly materials further improve workstation ergonomics.
Efficient picking and packing with our primtec RFID workplace!
- Maximum picking efficiency
- Minimise errors using RFID technology
- Ergonomic working
- Integration into fully automatic warehouses or ERP systems
- Scan several hundred articles in just seconds
- No false positive reads even in tight spaces
A tugger train solution for EVG
- Vehicle terminal and mobile device for controlling and operating
- Immediate notification of incorrect loads and wrong transport unit handling
- Articles are brought to the required assembly position at the right time
- Automatic localisation of the tugger train
- Route visualisation for loaded transport units
- 8 factory buildings, 90 assembly areas, 21 stations
RFID technology boosts the fully automatic warehouse at implantcast
- All implantcast products are labelled with RFID transponders
- Bulk scanning of up to 150 products per shipping unit
- Automatic registration of warehouse movements through an RFID gate
- Immediate booking of all products in handling units
- Direct interface to the fully automated warehouse and ERP systems
- Project partner: Knapp AG
MANUEL MATJASProject Manager Knapp AG
Scanning vehicles using an RFID gate on each training circuit of ÖAMTC
- Automatic detection of vehicles during driver safety training
- Installed on photo stations on training circuits
- Direct association of images to the driver of the vehicle
- Detecting vehicles as they pass with speeds of up to 70 km/h at least
MICHAEL MALLYCEO primtec GmbH
State-of-the-art warehouse logistics in the high rack warehouse at Krenhof
- No handling errors due to fully automatic booking of incoming and outgoing goods as they are loaded
- Web application for a complete system overview
- Transport containers automatically booked to the correct location
- 7,000 storage locations in a high rack warehouse of approx. 2,000 sqm and up to 12 m in height
- RFID system with vehicle terminal
- Logging and tracking of all bookings
VOLKER KNAPPCEO primtec GmbH
Interactive user experience in the visitor centre at the EU parliament in Brussels
- 3,000 sqm of exhibition space
- More than 2 million visitors since opening
- 700+ media guides
- EU-wide tender
- Automatic localisation of media guides and targeted interaction with visitors while exploring the exhibition
- Near-field technology provides detailed information on specific exhibits