The basic requirement for complete process automation is the correct and automatic identification of every object.
The tendency is obvious: products are being increasingly customised, batch sizes are shrinking, product ranges are becoming wider and product quantities vary. At the same time, the demands on product quality are also increasing as people are thinking more sustainably. Companies looking to make responsible use of energy and resources will find additional approaches for doing so.
This wide spectrum of requirements means that processes have to run more efficiently. Leaner processes, reducing the error rate and merging digitalisation with automation – these are just some of the aspects that lead to the increased effectiveness of production systems while also enabling the use of new business models, such as for manufacturers. Assembly and testing systems automatically monitor their productivity and notify the operator of problems or failures at an early stage.
Autonomous IIoT device for controlling a wide range of readers, cameras and sensors, automated data processing and control of your individual workflows.
We integrate your smooth Industry 4.0 processes!
- Simplified inventory
- Record operational data
- Reduce error rate and reduce workloads
- Optimised lead times using product identification
- Automated control of product flow through the system
- Quality assurance by eliminating bad parts
State-of-the-art warehouse logistics in the high rack warehouse at Krenhof
- No handling errors due to fully automatic booking of incoming and outgoing goods as they are loaded
- Web application for a complete system overview
- Transport containers automatically booked to the correct location
- 7,000 storage locations in a high rack warehouse of approx. 2,000 sqm and up to 12 m in height
- RFID system with vehicle terminal
- Logging and tracking of all bookings
VOLKER KNAPPCEO primtec GmbH
A comprehensive WMS solution for Coca-Cola HBC Austria
In the state-of-the-art production and logistics centre, we have introduced a modern WMS system including control centre and forklift guidance system to achieve a high throughput of goods and to optimise and automate storage-, removal- and return-processes. Several block storage areas as well as the area of the mobile racks are captured by our system. In order to optimally organise the pallet movements, various optimisation strategies are used at the same time, which are controlled and monitored by our system. Each forklift was easily upgraded with a forklift terminal and thus integrated into our system. All activities can be conveniently analysed and controlled on the browser via a modern dashboard. The information obtained, such as the real-time stock level or even a complete base data overview, enables efficient planning for procurement and production.
- Integration of all suppliers into the GS1 Upstream process
- Dynamic bearing attributes with validation
- Direct interface from the stacker to the mobile rack
- More than 500 pallet movements per day
- Optimised storage/removal strategies
- Project partners Still GmbH and GS1 Austria GmbH
ACHIM GASSER, ALEXANDRA THOMIK
Raw Material Supervisor
A tugger train solution for EVG
- Vehicle terminal and mobile device for controlling and operating
- Immediate notification of incorrect loads and wrong transport unit handling
- Articles are brought to the required assembly position at the right time
- Automatic localisation of the tugger train
- Route visualisation for loaded transport units
- 8 factory buildings, 90 assembly areas, 21 stations
Interactive user experience in the visitor centre at the EU parliament in Brussels
- 3,000 sqm of exhibition space
- More than 2 million visitors since opening
- 700+ media guides
- EU-wide tender
- Automatic localisation of media guides and targeted interaction with visitors while exploring the exhibition
- Near-field technology provides detailed information on specific exhibits
Scanning vehicles using an RFID gate on each training circuit of ÖAMTC
At Austria’s largest mobility club, ÖAMTC, our RFID gate solution automatically scans vehicles on practise runs in driver trainings.
Each participant receives a personalised transponder for the duration of the training session which is attached to the vehicle windscreen. The labelled vehicles are detected as they pass the gate on the training circuits. This works for speeds of up to 70 km/h at least.
Additionally, a picture of the scene is taken that can then be directly linked to the participant.
- Automatic detection of vehicles during driver safety training
- Installed on photo stations on training circuits
- Direct association of images to the driver of the vehicle
- Detecting vehicles as they pass with speeds of up to 70 km/h at least
CEO primtec GmbH