The basic requirement for complete process automation is the correct and automatic identification of every object.
The tendency is obvious: products are being increasingly customised, batch sizes are shrinking, product ranges are becoming wider and product quantities vary. At the same time, the demands on product quality are also increasing as people are thinking more sustainably. Companies looking to make responsible use of energy and resources will find additional approaches for doing so.
This wide spectrum of requirements means that processes have to run more efficiently. Leaner processes, reducing the error rate and merging digitalisation with automation – these are just some of the aspects that lead to the increased effectiveness of production systems while also enabling the use of new business models, such as for manufacturers. Assembly and testing systems automatically monitor their productivity and notify the operator of problems or failures at an early stage.
Autonomous IIoT device for controlling a wide range of readers, cameras and sensors, automated data processing and control of your individual workflows.
We integrate your smooth Industry 4.0 processes!
- Simplified inventory
- Record operational data
- Reduce error rate and reduce workloads
- Optimised lead times using product identification
- Automated control of product flow through the system
- Quality assurance by eliminating bad parts
State-of-the-art warehouse logistics in the high rack warehouse at Krenhof
The new automated high rack management system creates efficient warehouse logistics as well as optimal flow of goods to the production process. This is made possible by a comprehensive RFID system covering racks, containers and stackers.
The highly metallic environment with storage locations very close to each other presented the challenge of integrating an RFID system that could automatically book containers to the right storage location up to 12 metres above the ground, without any user interaction, and without any handling errors. Using intelligent algorithms and intuitive software, it was possible to implement this solution in just a short amount of time.
- No handling errors due to fully automatic booking of incoming and outgoing goods as they are loaded
- Web application for a complete system overview
- Transport containers automatically booked to the correct location
- 7,000 storage locations in a high rack warehouse of approx. 2,000 sqm and up to 12 m in height
- RFID system with vehicle terminal
- Logging and tracking of all bookings
CEO primtec GmbH