We can’t take the complexity out of your processes, but we can minimise it!
Based on our universal primtec.Labs framework, we develop software applications for a wide range of different platforms in order to make your processes more efficient. Our software runs on dedicated servers, client workstations, mobile devices (smartphones and tablets), IoT microcomputers, wearables and much more.
The strength of primtec.Labs lies in its high degree of flexibility that makes it versatile enough to implement a wide range of solutions and reduces the amount of customisation required. That means we are able to quickly implement highly customised projects. primtec.Labs is a mature and proven system that guarantees the highest degree of reliability and high availability in line with the most stringent industry standards. primtec.Labs is also constantly growing and learning to further develop itself dynamically as customer requirements change.
We work together to analyse and evaluate your processes and make use of automation from the very start in order to meet high quality standards. At the same time, we give a great deal of attention to usability: intuitive interfaces display only the information and processes that are actually required. User input is kept to a minimum in order to avoid handling errors.
Since each customer has his own individual requirements, we combine the highest degree of stability expected of an industry-grade system with workflows that are customised to your internal business processes. We implement further optimisations using machine learning, such as automatic adaption of the system to changing environments while operating.
The modular nature of our software means that you receive a fully customised software solution with low development costs.
Of course, we can also develop or customise a corresponding interface for the integration into your system landscape: ERP systems such as SAP, MS Dynamics AX, various warehouse management systems, MS SQL server, Oracle, NoSql databases, PLCs and much more, as well as proprietary interfaces.
Your advantages by using primtec.Labs:
- Highest quality using a modular architecture
- High availability and high performance
- Machine learning for high-quality data processing
- Extremely flexible for fast implementation
- Customised workflows
- Individual UI, focused on usability
- Versatile software interfaces
- Easy to connect to existing systems
RFID technology boosts the fully automatic warehouse at implantcast
- All implantcast products are labelled with RFID transponders
- Bulk scanning of up to 150 products per shipping unit
- Automatic registration of warehouse movements through an RFID gate
- Immediate booking of all products in handling units
- Direct interface to the fully automated warehouse and ERP systems
- Project partner: Knapp AG
MANUEL MATJASProject Manager Knapp AG
State-of-the-art warehouse logistics in the high rack warehouse at Krenhof
- No handling errors due to fully automatic booking of incoming and outgoing goods as they are loaded
- Web application for a complete system overview
- Transport containers automatically booked to the correct location
- 7,000 storage locations in a high rack warehouse of approx. 2,000 sqm and up to 12 m in height
- RFID system with vehicle terminal
- Logging and tracking of all bookings
VOLKER KNAPPCEO primtec GmbH
Interactive user experience in the visitor centre at the EU parliament in Brussels
- 3,000 sqm of exhibition space
- More than 2 million visitors since opening
- 700+ media guides
- EU-wide tender
- Automatic localisation of media guides and targeted interaction with visitors while exploring the exhibition
- Near-field technology provides detailed information on specific exhibits
Scanning vehicles using an RFID gate on each training circuit of ÖAMTC
- Automatic detection of vehicles during driver safety training
- Installed on photo stations on training circuits
- Direct association of images to the driver of the vehicle
- Detecting vehicles as they pass with speeds of up to 70 km/h at least
MICHAEL MALLYCEO primtec GmbH
A tugger train solution for EVG
- Vehicle terminal and mobile device for controlling and operating
- Immediate notification of incorrect loads and wrong transport unit handling
- Articles are brought to the required assembly position at the right time
- Automatic localisation of the tugger train
- Route visualisation for loaded transport units
- 8 factory buildings, 90 assembly areas, 21 stations