We can’t take the complexity out of your processes, but we can minimise it!
Based on our universal primtec.Labs framework, we develop software applications for a wide range of different platforms in order to make your processes more efficient. Our software runs on dedicated servers, client workstations, mobile devices (smartphones and tablets), IoT microcomputers, wearables and much more.
The strength of primtec.Labs lies in its high degree of flexibility that makes it versatile enough to implement a wide range of solutions and reduces the amount of customisation required. That means we are able to quickly implement highly customised projects. primtec.Labs is a mature and proven system that guarantees the highest degree of reliability and high availability in line with the most stringent industry standards. primtec.Labs is also constantly growing and learning to further develop itself dynamically as customer requirements change.
We work together to analyse and evaluate your processes and make use of automation from the very start in order to meet high quality standards. At the same time, we give a great deal of attention to usability: intuitive interfaces display only the information and processes that are actually required. User input is kept to a minimum in order to avoid handling errors.
Since each customer has his own individual requirements, we combine the highest degree of stability expected of an industry-grade system with workflows that are customised to your internal business processes. We implement further optimisations using machine learning, such as automatic adaption of the system to changing environments while operating.
The modular nature of our software means that you receive a fully customised software solution with low development costs.
Of course, we can also develop or customise a corresponding interface for the integration into your system landscape: ERP systems such as SAP, MS Dynamics AX, various warehouse management systems, MS SQL server, Oracle, NoSql databases, PLCs and much more, as well as proprietary interfaces.
Your advantages by using primtec.Labs:
- Highest quality using a modular architecture
- High availability and high performance
- Machine learning for high-quality data processing
- Extremely flexible for fast implementation
- Customised workflows
- Individual UI, focused on usability
- Versatile software interfaces
- Easy to connect to existing systems
Interactive user experience in the visitor centre at the EU parliament in Brussels
- 3,000 sqm of exhibition space
- More than 2 million visitors since opening
- 700+ media guides
- EU-wide tender
- Automatic localisation of media guides and targeted interaction with visitors while exploring the exhibition
- Near-field technology provides detailed information on specific exhibits
A comprehensive WMS solution for Coca-Cola HBC Austria
In the state-of-the-art production and logistics centre, we have introduced a modern WMS system including control centre and forklift guidance system to achieve a high throughput of goods and to optimise and automate storage-, removal- and return-processes. Several block storage areas as well as the area of the mobile racks are captured by our system. In order to optimally organise the pallet movements, various optimisation strategies are used at the same time, which are controlled and monitored by our system. Each forklift was easily upgraded with a forklift terminal and thus integrated into our system. All activities can be conveniently analysed and controlled on the browser via a modern dashboard. The information obtained, such as the real-time stock level or even a complete base data overview, enables efficient planning for procurement and production.
- Integration of all suppliers into the GS1 Upstream process
- Dynamic bearing attributes with validation
- Direct interface from the stacker to the mobile rack
- More than 500 pallet movements per day
- Optimised storage/removal strategies
- Project partners Still GmbH and GS1 Austria GmbH
ACHIM GASSER, ALEXANDRA THOMIK
Raw Material Supervisor
A tugger train solution for EVG
- Vehicle terminal and mobile device for controlling and operating
- Immediate notification of incorrect loads and wrong transport unit handling
- Articles are brought to the required assembly position at the right time
- Automatic localisation of the tugger train
- Route visualisation for loaded transport units
- 8 factory buildings, 90 assembly areas, 21 stations
RFID technology boosts the fully automatic warehouse at implantcast
One of the largest manufacturer of medical implants enhanced incoming and outgoing goods control in their automated Knapp AG warehouse with our solution.
Using our and our RFID gates, orders are now processed in a modern and flexible way that meets the highest quality standards. The customised process software allows the automated validation of expected articles including a check for expiration dates and logging and tracking of all bookings.
- All implantcast products are labelled with RFID transponders
- Bulk scanning of up to 150 products per shipping unit
- Automatic registration of warehouse movements through an RFID gate
- Immediate booking of all products in handling units
- Direct interface to the fully automated warehouse and ERP systems
- Project partner: Knapp AG
Project Manager Knapp AG
State-of-the-art warehouse logistics in the high rack warehouse at Krenhof
- No handling errors due to fully automatic booking of incoming and outgoing goods as they are loaded
- Web application for a complete system overview
- Transport containers automatically booked to the correct location
- 7,000 storage locations in a high rack warehouse of approx. 2,000 sqm and up to 12 m in height
- RFID system with vehicle terminal
- Logging and tracking of all bookings
VOLKER KNAPPCEO primtec GmbH
Scanning vehicles using an RFID gate on each training circuit of ÖAMTC
At Austria’s largest mobility club, ÖAMTC, our RFID gate solution automatically scans vehicles on practise runs in driver trainings.
Each participant receives a personalised transponder for the duration of the training session which is attached to the vehicle windscreen. The labelled vehicles are detected as they pass the gate on the training circuits. This works for speeds of up to 70 km/h at least.
Additionally, a picture of the scene is taken that can then be directly linked to the participant.
- Automatic detection of vehicles during driver safety training
- Installed on photo stations on training circuits
- Direct association of images to the driver of the vehicle
- Detecting vehicles as they pass with speeds of up to 70 km/h at least
CEO primtec GmbH