The right product in the right quantity in the right state at the right time at the right place with the right information: tugger train, forklift & friends
Efficient warehouse logistics and an optimum flow of goods within production areas are absolute necessities in modern warehouses and production facilities in order to achieve optimum output.
Improving internal transport routes using industrial truck combined with mobile conveyor technology makes a significant contribution to increasing production efficiency and warehouse organisation.
We develop solutions for your business that will ensure that the right article is always available in the right place at the right time!
The vehicle terminal provides the operator with all the necessary information at all times. Where is it located? What has been loaded? Where is it going?
Our tugger train and forklift solutions will satisfy your needs!
- Improved supply reliability
- Short routes, less time
- Increased workplace safety due to less traffic through optimised transport routes
- Individually tailored to your processes
- Precise overview of current stock
- Interface to warehouse management and ERP systems
The tugger train automatically detects the station it has arrived at and displays the tasks to be carried out.
The vehicle terminal gives the operator a constant overview of all stations on the route and the transport units to be loaded and unloaded at each. The correct loading and unloading of objects are checked immediately.
Our tugger train in use at EVG
Our tugger train solution at our customer EVG as an example for efficient intralogistics!
The vehicle terminal provides the operator with an overview of their tasks, the route to take and gives immediate feedback to ensure everything is correct.
State-of-the-art warehouse logistics in the high rack warehouse at Krenhof
- No handling errors due to fully automatic booking of incoming and outgoing goods as they are loaded
- Web application for a complete system overview
- Transport containers automatically booked to the correct location
- 7,000 storage locations in a high rack warehouse of approx. 2,000 sqm and up to 12 m in height
- RFID system with vehicle terminal
- Logging and tracking of all bookings
VOLKER KNAPPCEO primtec GmbH
Scanning vehicles using an RFID gate on each training circuit of ÖAMTC
- Automatic detection of vehicles during driver safety training
- Installed on photo stations on training circuits
- Direct association of images to the driver of the vehicle
- Detecting vehicles as they pass with speeds of up to 70 km/h at least
MICHAEL MALLYCEO primtec GmbH
A tugger train solution for EVG
- Vehicle terminal and mobile device for controlling and operating
- Immediate notification of incorrect loads and wrong transport unit handling
- Articles are brought to the required assembly position at the right time
- Automatic localisation of the tugger train
- Route visualisation for loaded transport units
- 8 factory buildings, 90 assembly areas, 21 stations
RFID technology boosts the fully automatic warehouse at implantcast
- All implantcast products are labelled with RFID transponders
- Bulk scanning of up to 150 products per shipping unit
- Automatic registration of warehouse movements through an RFID gate
- Immediate booking of all products in handling units
- Direct interface to the fully automated warehouse and ERP systems
- Project partner: Knapp AG
MANUEL MATJASProject Manager Knapp AG
Interactive user experience in the visitor centre at the EU parliament in Brussels
- 3,000 sqm of exhibition space
- More than 2 million visitors since opening
- 700+ media guides
- EU-wide tender
- Automatic localisation of media guides and targeted interaction with visitors while exploring the exhibition
- Near-field technology provides detailed information on specific exhibits