You want to benefit from the latest technology –
we deliver the optimal solution!
Originally founded in 2005 as RFIDInnovations, primtec has many years of technical experience in providing a wide range of complete solutions in automation, logistics, track & trace and inventory. We optimise your company processes based on proven and also cutting-edge technologies, such as RFID, barcode, IoT, machine learning, computer vision and many more.
Based on your individual enquiry, we will be pleased to consult you and design a tailor-made solution for your company and implement it for you.
We are your one stop solution provider! From planning to development or customisation of our software modules, delivery and installation of hardware components to the launch.
As a long-standing GS1 solution provider, we can implement worldwide GS1 standards into your solution.
Shareholder and Managing Director
Head of hardware department and project management
Shareholder and Managing Director
Head of the software department and development of the high-performance framework primtec.Labs
- Your application is built on our proven primtec.Labs framework
Based on our own in-house software platform, we create a dynamic and reliable system that meets the highest industrial standards (24/7).
- Significant time savings in project implementation
Our efficient structures allow custom projects to be implemented quickly.
- System optimisation using machine learning
Efficient real time adaptation to changing environments in order to increase overall performance.
- Automation with IoT
Decentralised devices that autonomously monitor and control workflows directly at the production line.
- Customised user interface
High usability ensures simple handling which means minimal training is required and ensures there are no user errors (zero defects strategy).
- Your cost benefit
Due to the modular architecture of our software, processes can be easily adapted to your specifications.
A tugger train solution for EVG
- Vehicle terminal and mobile device for controlling and operating
- Immediate notification of incorrect loads and wrong transport unit handling
- Articles are brought to the required assembly position at the right time
- Automatic localisation of the tugger train
- Route visualisation for loaded transport units
- 8 factory buildings, 90 assembly areas, 21 stations
RFID technology boosts the fully automatic warehouse at implantcast
- All implantcast products are labelled with RFID transponders
- Bulk scanning of up to 150 products per shipping unit
- Automatic registration of warehouse movements through an RFID gate
- Immediate booking of all products in handling units
- Direct interface to the fully automated warehouse and ERP systems
- Project partner: Knapp AG
MANUEL MATJASProject Manager Knapp AG
State-of-the-art warehouse logistics in the high rack warehouse at Krenhof
- No handling errors due to fully automatic booking of incoming and outgoing goods as they are loaded
- Web application for a complete system overview
- Transport containers automatically booked to the correct location
- 7,000 storage locations in a high rack warehouse of approx. 2,000 sqm and up to 12 m in height
- RFID system with vehicle terminal
- Logging and tracking of all bookings
VOLKER KNAPPCEO primtec GmbH
Interactive user experience in the visitor centre at the EU parliament in Brussels
- 3,000 sqm of exhibition space
- More than 2 million visitors since opening
- 700+ media guides
- EU-wide tender
- Automatic localisation of media guides and targeted interaction with visitors while exploring the exhibition
- Near-field technology provides detailed information on specific exhibits
Scanning vehicles using an RFID gate on each training circuit of ÖAMTC
- Automatic detection of vehicles during driver safety training
- Installed on photo stations on training circuits
- Direct association of images to the driver of the vehicle
- Detecting vehicles as they pass with speeds of up to 70 km/h at least