Precise and reliable stock taking using RFID technology reduces idle times and ensures you know exactly what is currently available.
The RFID-based inventory system makes the stock taking of goods, products and assets more accurate, faster and therefore much more streamlined and improved. The main advantage compared to traditional inventory taking is that fewer manual actions are required. It is no longer necessary to physically pick up goods, rearrangement activities become redundant and the need for human resources is reduced.
Modern technologies detect objects without needing a direct visual line of sight, from a large distance, and even through closed cabinet doors. The RFID reader scans the space and records all tagged objects in a short amount of time – even large quantities. The data is stored centrally for evaluation. This ensures that you have a constant overview of your inventory.
We have developed the Asset Sheriff inventory system to enable you to perform an accurate, precise, fast and affordable inventory.
Further details on Asset Sheriff can be found here.
Digital inventory – always know what’s in stock!
- Continuous inventory keeps your data accurate
- Can be used with objects of any size
- No operational downtime by fast stock taking
- No visual line of sight required
- Reading range up to several metres
RFID technology boosts the fully automatic warehouse at implantcast
- All implantcast products are labelled with RFID transponders
- Bulk scanning of up to 150 products per shipping unit
- Automatic registration of warehouse movements through an RFID gate
- Immediate booking of all products in handling units
- Direct interface to the fully automated warehouse and ERP systems
- Project partner: Knapp AG
MANUEL MATJASProject Manager Knapp AG
A tugger train solution for EVG
- Vehicle terminal and mobile device for controlling and operating
- Immediate notification of incorrect loads and wrong transport unit handling
- Articles are brought to the required assembly position at the right time
- Automatic localisation of the tugger train
- Route visualisation for loaded transport units
- 8 factory buildings, 90 assembly areas, 21 stations
Scanning vehicles using an RFID gate on each training circuit of ÖAMTC
- Automatic detection of vehicles during driver safety training
- Installed on photo stations on training circuits
- Direct association of images to the driver of the vehicle
- Detecting vehicles as they pass with speeds of up to 70 km/h at least
MICHAEL MALLYCEO primtec GmbH
Interactive user experience in the visitor centre at the EU parliament in Brussels
- 3,000 sqm of exhibition space
- More than 2 million visitors since opening
- 700+ media guides
- EU-wide tender
- Automatic localisation of media guides and targeted interaction with visitors while exploring the exhibition
- Near-field technology provides detailed information on specific exhibits
State-of-the-art warehouse logistics in the high rack warehouse at Krenhof
- No handling errors due to fully automatic booking of incoming and outgoing goods as they are loaded
- Web application for a complete system overview
- Transport containers automatically booked to the correct location
- 7,000 storage locations in a high rack warehouse of approx. 2,000 sqm and up to 12 m in height
- RFID system with vehicle terminal
- Logging and tracking of all bookings