A clear advantage for those continuously tracking their goods. Only that way you will have a permanent overview and make your value chain more efficient.
“Where exactly is it?” question that should be self-explanatory in the age of digitalisation – especially by using our modern Track & Trace solutions. They enable you to identify and track goods or products along the production line or in the warehouse at any time.
What is Track & Trace?
Track & Trace technologies are used to track shipments, products or loads within the supply chain. In the course of digitalisation, this involves the availability of all sorts of information about individual goods or upstream products during the product cycle. The current processing state, the origin, product lifecycle, materials used, product attributes and other factors can be accessed at any time and ensure continuous traceability throughout the production or supply chain. From order placement to production, from completion to dispatch – you will know the precise location and processing state of each product at every stage of the value chain.
Track & Trace also offers efficient new options for product labelling and worldwide product protection. Whether tracking individual parts along the production line or in a large warehouse, assembling or tracking raw materials: the origin as well as the state of a product is recorded at each step of the process.
Delivery and production control: precise, on time and correct!
- Delivery of the right components to each assembly station at the right time
- Tracking of goods movements within the warehouse
- Worldwide traceability of all goods
- Optimisation of storage logistics and speeding up delivery processing
- Sustainable increases in productivity and quality
Scanning vehicles using an RFID gate on each training circuit of ÖAMTC
- Automatic detection of vehicles during driver safety training
- Installed on photo stations on training circuits
- Direct association of images to the driver of the vehicle
- Detecting vehicles as they pass with speeds of up to 70 km/h at least
MICHAEL MALLYCEO primtec GmbH
A tugger train solution for EVG
- Vehicle terminal and mobile device for controlling and operating
- Immediate notification of incorrect loads and wrong transport unit handling
- Articles are brought to the required assembly position at the right time
- Automatic localisation of the tugger train
- Route visualisation for loaded transport units
- 8 factory buildings, 90 assembly areas, 21 stations
RFID technology boosts the fully automatic warehouse at implantcast
- All implantcast products are labelled with RFID transponders
- Bulk scanning of up to 150 products per shipping unit
- Automatic registration of warehouse movements through an RFID gate
- Immediate booking of all products in handling units
- Direct interface to the fully automated warehouse and ERP systems
- Project partner: Knapp AG
MANUEL MATJASProject Manager Knapp AG
State-of-the-art warehouse logistics in the high rack warehouse at Krenhof
- No handling errors due to fully automatic booking of incoming and outgoing goods as they are loaded
- Web application for a complete system overview
- Transport containers automatically booked to the correct location
- 7,000 storage locations in a high rack warehouse of approx. 2,000 sqm and up to 12 m in height
- RFID system with vehicle terminal
- Logging and tracking of all bookings
VOLKER KNAPPCEO primtec GmbH
Interactive user experience in the visitor centre at the EU parliament in Brussels
- 3,000 sqm of exhibition space
- More than 2 million visitors since opening
- 700+ media guides
- EU-wide tender
- Automatic localisation of media guides and targeted interaction with visitors while exploring the exhibition
- Near-field technology provides detailed information on specific exhibits