We have developed our Asset Sheriff inventory system as a modern platform for performing accurate, precise, fast and affordable inventories.
In order to increase efficiency of stock-taking and improve productivity, it is essential to have a modern and versatile inventory system.
Asset Sheriff uses wireless RFID technology to detect objects without needing a direct visual line of sight, from a large distance, and even through closed cabinet doors.
Compared to traditional inventory, manual handling is eliminated, goods no longer need to be picked up, rearranging is no longer necessary and the required manpower is reduced.
On our mobile device you get an immediate overview of existing, missing or relocated objects. Additional detailed object information can be accessed at any time, such as photos, serial numbers, instructions, maintenance data, etc.
All data is stored centrally for evaluation, allowing you to get a fast and precise inventory as well as a current overview of your stock.
Further details on Asset Sheriff can be found here.
The advantages of Asset Sheriff at a glance!
- Time savings up to 70%
- Scan up to several metres away
- Especially for higher value or hazardous goods
- Permanent inventory ensures the data is always up to date
- Scanning of all items in in just a few seconds
- No line of sight required
- Smartphone look and feel
- Detailed object information on site
- Integrated search functionality
- Maintenance and stock alerts
A tugger train solution for EVG
Our sophisticated tugger train solution resolves problems with small parts intralogistics in production and ensures security of supply. The required parts are delivered to the assembly stations using a tugger train equipped with RFID technology.
The required parts are delivered to the assembly stations using a tugger train equipped with RFID technology. The loaded transport units are automatically detected and the correct unloading stations visualized. This allows an optimal route to be chosen for only the relevant stations.
The route is displayed on the vehicle terminal and all relevant information shown during loading and unloading processes, allowing handling errors to be corrected immediately. This ultimately improves the overall process quality and ensures accurate production planning.
- Vehicle terminal and mobile device for controlling and operating
- Immediate notification of incorrect loads and wrong transport unit handling
- Articles are brought to the required assembly position at the right time
- Automatic localisation of the tugger train
- Route visualisation for loaded transport units
- 8 factory buildings, 90 assembly areas, 21 stations