We have developed our Asset Sheriff inventory system as a modern platform for performing accurate, precise, fast and affordable inventories.
In order to increase efficiency of stock-taking and improve productivity, it is essential to have a modern and versatile inventory system.
Asset Sheriff uses wireless RFID technology to detect objects without needing a direct visual line of sight, from a large distance, and even through closed cabinet doors.
Compared to traditional inventory, manual handling is eliminated, goods no longer need to be picked up, rearranging is no longer necessary and the required manpower is reduced.
On our mobile device you get an immediate overview of existing, missing or relocated objects. Additional detailed object information can be accessed at any time, such as photos, serial numbers, instructions, maintenance data, etc.
All data is stored centrally for evaluation, allowing you to get a fast and precise inventory as well as a current overview of your stock.
Further details on Asset Sheriff can be found here.
The advantages of Asset Sheriff at a glance!
- Time savings up to 70%
- Scan up to several metres away
- Especially for higher value or hazardous goods
- Permanent inventory ensures the data is always up to date
- Scanning of all items in in just a few seconds
- No line of sight required
- Smartphone look and feel
- Detailed object information on site
- Integrated search functionality
- Maintenance and stock alerts
A tugger train solution for EVG
- Vehicle terminal and mobile device for controlling and operating
- Immediate notification of incorrect loads and wrong transport unit handling
- Articles are brought to the required assembly position at the right time
- Automatic localisation of the tugger train
- Route visualisation for loaded transport units
- 8 factory buildings, 90 assembly areas, 21 stations
RFID technology boosts the fully automatic warehouse at implantcast
- All implantcast products are labelled with RFID transponders
- Bulk scanning of up to 150 products per shipping unit
- Automatic registration of warehouse movements through an RFID gate
- Immediate booking of all products in handling units
- Direct interface to the fully automated warehouse and ERP systems
- Project partner: Knapp AG
MANUEL MATJASProject Manager Knapp AG
State-of-the-art warehouse logistics in the high rack warehouse at Krenhof
- No handling errors due to fully automatic booking of incoming and outgoing goods as they are loaded
- Web application for a complete system overview
- Transport containers automatically booked to the correct location
- 7,000 storage locations in a high rack warehouse of approx. 2,000 sqm and up to 12 m in height
- RFID system with vehicle terminal
- Logging and tracking of all bookings
VOLKER KNAPPCEO primtec GmbH
Scanning vehicles using an RFID gate on each training circuit of ÖAMTC
- Automatic detection of vehicles during driver safety training
- Installed on photo stations on training circuits
- Direct association of images to the driver of the vehicle
- Detecting vehicles as they pass with speeds of up to 70 km/h at least
MICHAEL MALLYCEO primtec GmbH
Interactive user experience in the visitor centre at the EU parliament in Brussels
- 3,000 sqm of exhibition space
- More than 2 million visitors since opening
- 700+ media guides
- EU-wide tender
- Automatic localisation of media guides and targeted interaction with visitors while exploring the exhibition
- Near-field technology provides detailed information on specific exhibits