We have developed our Asset Sheriff inventory system as a modern platform for performing accurate, precise, fast and affordable inventories.
In order to increase efficiency of stock-taking and improve productivity, it is essential to have a modern and versatile inventory system.
Asset Sheriff uses wireless RFID technology to detect objects without needing a direct visual line of sight, from a large distance, and even through closed cabinet doors.
Compared to traditional inventory, manual handling is eliminated, goods no longer need to be picked up, rearranging is no longer necessary and the required manpower is reduced.
On our mobile device you get an immediate overview of existing, missing or relocated objects. Additional detailed object information can be accessed at any time, such as photos, serial numbers, instructions, maintenance data, etc.
All data is stored centrally for evaluation, allowing you to get a fast and precise inventory as well as a current overview of your stock.
Further details on Asset Sheriff can be found here.
The advantages of Asset Sheriff at a glance!
- Time savings up to 70%
- Scan up to several metres away
- Especially for higher value or hazardous goods
- Permanent inventory ensures the data is always up to date
- Scanning of all items in in just a few seconds
- No line of sight required
- Smartphone look and feel
- Detailed object information on site
- Integrated search functionality
- Maintenance and stock alerts
A tugger train solution for EVG
Our sophisticated tugger train solution resolves problems with small parts intralogistics in production and ensures security of supply. The required parts are delivered to the assembly stations using a tugger train equipped with RFID technology.
The required parts are delivered to the assembly stations using a tugger train equipped with RFID technology. The loaded transport units are automatically detected and the correct unloading stations visualized. This allows an optimal route to be chosen for only the relevant stations.
The route is displayed on the vehicle terminal and all relevant information shown during loading and unloading processes, allowing handling errors to be corrected immediately. This ultimately improves the overall process quality and ensures accurate production planning.
- Vehicle terminal and mobile device for controlling and operating
- Immediate notification of incorrect loads and wrong transport unit handling
- Articles are brought to the required assembly position at the right time
- Automatic localisation of the tugger train
- Route visualisation for loaded transport units
- 8 factory buildings, 90 assembly areas, 21 stations
RFID technology boosts the fully automatic warehouse at implantcast
One of the largest manufacturer of medical implants enhanced incoming and outgoing goods control in their automated Knapp AG warehouse with our solution.
Using our and our RFID gates, orders are now processed in a modern and flexible way that meets the highest quality standards. The customised process software allows the automated validation of expected articles including a check for expiration dates and logging and tracking of all bookings.
- All implantcast products are labelled with RFID transponders
- Bulk scanning of up to 150 products per shipping unit
- Automatic registration of warehouse movements through an RFID gate
- Immediate booking of all products in handling units
- Direct interface to the fully automated warehouse and ERP systems
- Project partner: Knapp AG
Project Manager Knapp AG
State-of-the-art warehouse logistics in the high rack warehouse at Krenhof
The new automated high rack management system creates efficient warehouse logistics as well as optimal flow of goods to the production process. This is made possible by a comprehensive RFID system covering racks, containers and stackers.
The highly metallic environment with storage locations very close to each other presented the challenge of integrating an RFID system that could automatically book containers to the right storage location up to 12 metres above the ground, without any user interaction, and without any handling errors. Using intelligent algorithms and intuitive software, it was possible to implement this solution in just a short amount of time.
- No handling errors due to fully automatic booking of incoming and outgoing goods as they are loaded
- Web application for a complete system overview
- Transport containers automatically booked to the correct location
- 7,000 storage locations in a high rack warehouse of approx. 2,000 sqm and up to 12 m in height
- RFID system with vehicle terminal
- Logging and tracking of all bookings
CEO primtec GmbH
Scanning vehicles using an RFID gate on each training circuit of ÖAMTC
At Austria’s largest mobility club, ÖAMTC, our RFID gate solution automatically scans vehicles on practise runs in driver trainings.
Each participant receives a personalised transponder for the duration of the training session which is attached to the vehicle windscreen. The labelled vehicles are detected as they pass the gate on the training circuits. This works for speeds of up to 70 km/h at least.
Additionally, a picture of the scene is taken that can then be directly linked to the participant.
- Automatic detection of vehicles during driver safety training
- Installed on photo stations on training circuits
- Direct association of images to the driver of the vehicle
- Detecting vehicles as they pass with speeds of up to 70 km/h at least
CEO primtec GmbH
Interactive user experience in the visitor centre at the EU parliament in Brussels
The guided multimedia tour through the visitor centre at the EU parliament is a thoroughly modern experience that links media guides with various RFID technologies.
The personalized media guide is the key to an interactive experience of the 21st century.
Detection of the guide when entering specific areas can trigger content on 360° beamers and monitors or just start videos on the visitors multimedia guide. Just by scanning a specific exhibit the visitor can easily get detailed information on his device.
- 3,000 sqm of exhibition space
- More than 2 million visitors since opening
- 700+ media guides
- EU-wide tender
- Automatic localisation of media guides and targeted interaction with visitors while exploring the exhibition
- Near-field technology provides detailed information on specific exhibits